Sunday 7 September 2014

Introducing MAD Entertainment

MAD Entertainment? Sounds a little quirky? Well, it's me. My initials that is, M.A.D.

Over the years I have played host to a number of musical events. As much as I enjoy going to concerts and connecting with musical artists, once and a while it's fun to be the organizer. This past summer my son and I had the Vocal Few in our house on their Canadian Living Room Tour. Previously, I organized the  presentation from the Watoto Children's Choir, which resulted in turning people away at the door. I have also the pleasure of hosting Sean and Amiee Dayton twice, one on a album release tour and also a Christmas Living Room Tour.

So I thought maybe I should name this fun I have of organizing and playing host, and make myself look a little more official. As you can see I've added a tab to this blog for MAD Entertainment. Details are their for my next artist event. Yes, it's a Living Room Tour again. But the artist. WOW! None other than Jason Dunn of Hawk Nelson fame, as he is developing his solo career. I'm excited for the concert and looking forward to meeting and spending some time with Jason. Hop over to the MAD Entertainment tab for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!